1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Uncle Stretch's mini clone

Discussion in 'RR KID BUILD OFF FINISHED BIKES' started by RatRodDad, May 13, 2008.

1. RatRodDad

RatRodDad

Apparently we missed the deadline to get in on the voting, but I thought I would put this on the finished bike thread anyway.

It was a fun build and we ended up selling the bike to some kid at one of the bike swap meets and he was really happy to have it. I told him it was one of a kind, so none of his friends would have one like it, that's for sure.

The beginning ... gathering parts and beginning the build ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The finished bike ...

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of it next to it's big brother ...

[​IMG]

A video of me taking it for a ride .....

[​IMG]

2. ej599

ej599

That's awesome!