ughhh winter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which reminds me.... when we were kids my buddies dad had the DX gas station and well we would always fix tires there and we got to fillin out tubes with soapy water then air so when we did blow one the water went everywhere!! lol if ya didnt put soap in the water it was the most miserable smelling water after time... learned the hardway went to school after a blow out all stinky :?

Winter Blows. LITERALLY

Haha i know the feeling, If it wasnt so cold and windy id throw some mtn bike tires on 1 of these old cruisers and ride it 2 school. I miss summer. haha i ride like 10 miles a day. I would lay a skidmark till the tire pops but the damnd things are so expensive.. .Yeah talk atcha later HOOCH.

Hooch said:
I am so sick of this winter first chance I get Ima gonna lay a skidmark till the tire blows!!!

My girl got me a Sun tanning package for Christmas..I have been about
10 times now and I'm lovin the Vitamin D.

our Winter here has been ugly!
can't wait for Spring in British Columbia..
it's always beautiful.

Winter be gone!

peace,
Kev.

Haha the girls at skool put on there bikinis and took a bunch of pics in the snow. IT WAS HOT!!!

Haha cool thing is I GOT 2 SEE WHAT WAS UNDER THEM BIKINIS!! HAHAHA!! :wink: YEAHH! Haha hope i dont gett banned i need 2 quit swearing 2...

Mir See Rat Rodders! Winter has gotten into your hearts and bead blasted your senses into places of false interests. Next thing you'll be talking about dressing up like Lance Armstrong look alikes and will be bragging about riding carbon unobtainium up the sides of 20,000 foot high Alps! Say three times real loud; "GET BEHIND ME SHIMANO!" Time for you boys to stop peeking at those Bee Key Knees and be slain in the SunTour!

We're back into a deep freeze again and a snowstorm is on the way. Man I can't wait to ride!!! PastorRat, about the Lance Arnstrong thing, I'd rather be seen on a Huffy....Darn, I just bought one! I guess lycra is around the corner for me, pray for my soul. :shock:

I saw lance last summer on ragbrai well he rode by my store!
I had my flightliner parked out front...
P1010061.jpg

thats how I roll! :mrgreen:

I have ridden a bike everyday to work since Christmas. Just gotta dress for it( temp range 9 degrees F - 55). Even had snow/ice for about a week.

well here in nor cal it has just been cold. although now it is rainning but at least it is not so butt cold. as you all know i am rather thin and 25 degree weather sucks on thin people

fatppl

....! Im around 250 <fatkid> i kno, lol i can stay outside and not get could its like i got a heater built in ....! .. i wanna play with my bikes it 2 cold.. dam it! im bored sittinginside all the time

Duh

I wanna ride rite now, i wanna go hop on my panther and go haul ... down the street and squeel my tires lol. AHH! I can do cat walks on my spitfire lol HELLSYEAH!

Calgary...in winter.

Lets see...here in Calgary LAST Monday it was 12C (54F) and I threw my RatFink on the rack on the back of my Jeep (Bikini top only <--the jeep :oops: ) drove downtown and went for a LONG ride. We are so very lucky to have a MASSIVE pathway system here that they keep shoveled in busy areas. Plus we get Chinook winds over the mountians that melt all the snow. I saw one dude roller blading with no shirt. You can sneek in a ride once or twice a month during the winter!

THIS Monday (yesterday) it was -20C (-4F), and a foot of fresh snow...a 32 degree diffrence :cry: No riding this week :| (insert Charlie Brown sigh.)

Yeah winter does suck I know here in Indiana we get snow but not Blizzards until this week. We had blizzard warnings and snow emergencies the last couple of days. Ended up getting a foot of snow with 30 to 40 mph winds. Not as bad as some places (Canada) but it's a lot of snow for us Hoosiers. Can't wait for spring. Troy

Latest posts

Back