TYPHOON REMIXED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
A little teaser of things to come. :wink:

100_4956.jpg

Steve, Me and u have a buildoff, Im redoing my spitfire aswell. Lets have our bikes judged and see who wins.

nea building bikes ricky is not always about competition it is about building what you want and being happy with it. a build off every now and then is fun like with the diamond bike build off there seems not to even be a due date which i think is great, it made me laugh. and as for you mr rat rod look'in good i was always a sucker for painted wheels.

actually i just had a thought for competition building. rather than everyone building a bike why dont we do it like the show. if two builders agree to a build off they set a start date and then have a month to build. then we all judge on the bikes. although i am not much for competition in building except for real life shows it would be interesting. sorta like a grudge match type thing. even better if the two could settle on a theme for their bikes would be fun. ohhhh or even better if we all get to pick a theme for THEM to use for their build. sorry i will shut up too many beers.

I think I'm going to let Firewalker do his magic on the seat for this project. :wink:

Got any gold glitter vinyl Murray?

I'm sort of in the early planning stages of this project. Thinking about combining modern tech with vintage rat style.

I'd like to find a nice black BMX neck...blocky and chunky...mean lookin' if you know what I mean. :wink:

100_4964.jpg

I'm planning to have a buddy of mine stripe it up and also get Murray to whip up a cool seat for it. I really wanted to go the BMX neck route, but I wouldn't be able to use these cool black bars. Also thought about going with a 3 piece BMX crank set too. What do yall think?

100_4959.jpg

100_4961.jpg

100_4963.jpg

Latest posts

Back