Tuscadero Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9259.JPG

Here's one of my "understem" builds with straight forks. Some of the issues you may have are the stem out the front might drastically increase the reach. Didnt work on this guy as its already so long. Stem facing backwards sometimes hits the frame or limits steering, depending on bars.

Is the Typhoon a 24" wheel frame?

View attachment 94630

Here's one of my "understem" builds with straight forks. Some of the issues you may have are the stem out the front might drastically increase the reach. Didnt work on this guy as its already so long. Stem facing backwards sometimes hits the frame or limits steering, depending on bars.

Is the Typhoon a 24" wheel frame?
It's a 26" frame. I plan to run tall wide ape hangers . It will be from the front.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

I wouldn't fault anyone for missing my ALiEN FiRE build from the 2015 MBBO-2 and I'm guessing the tallest bars you can find will be comfy... I ran a 26" tire in back and a 20" in front.

Carl.

Pinky would approve. That is my shiny bike with the flipped stem. There have been plenty of builds using that idea on RRB over the years even before I started building on here. Have fun with it.

img_0027.jpg

This has a very cool look to it! Pink frame down the way?

Latest posts

Back