TRM Anticipation Award

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
I certainly didn't make it easy on myself for this award. I could've just offered an award for a certain placement and just sat back and waited, but I guess I must like making things difficult. :21:

There were several threads that kept me coming back regularly for updates that I could've chosen, but of course in the end I could only pick one for the award. With every thread (and I tried to check in on all of the bikes as much as possible) there were different aspects of it that kept my interest. Sometimes just the smallest detail on a bike that others might have missed and other times the big picture. A few (and some of you probably know who you are) kept me waiting to see where the bike would have its picture made!

I have to be honest here. In the beginning I wasn't sold on the direction that this bike was going in. Then, as the pieces started to come together I began to get more interested with each new post. Eventually I found myself waiting for the next update every time that I logged in! To me, that is what makes these build journals the heart of the forum not only during the build offs, but through out the whole year. Everyone here brings something just a little different with every bike that gets put together.

So, congratulations to @GuitarlCarl and the Rockin' Rollfast for his vision and well crafted guitar amp on two wheels!:41:

index.php

Excellent choice!
Congrats Carl!

Congrats!!

:rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout:
TRM you rock brother!
The things you said were exactly what I did with YOUR build. Every time I pulled out my cell, I looked at ratrodbikes on tapatalk hoping to catch a glimpse of a detail from your bike. When I came home from my day I booted up the ol' laptop to see what was happening here. I love the way you did the little previews. You are truly an artist and to be recognized by you means A LOT to me. BTW this is the picture I almost picked for the voting, it's very similar to your voting picture...hmm.
index.php

Thanks for all the peace and love from everyone!

Carl.

That poster is the best prices going I think ! Rock & roll on 2 wheels [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carl, I really like that second pic
It really shows off your bike even better!!!

:rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout:
TRM you rock brother!
The things you said were exactly what I did with YOUR build. Every time I pulled out my cell, I looked at ratrodbikes on tapatalk hoping to catch a glimpse of a detail from your bike. When I came home from my day I booted up the ol' laptop to see what was happening here. I love the way you did the little previews. You are truly an artist and to be recognized by you means A LOT to me. BTW this is the picture I almost picked for the voting, it's very similar to your voting picture...hmm.
Thanks for all the peace and love from everyone!

Carl.
Thanks Carl, I'm glad to be able to give you the recognition for the work that you did. Excellent job, I think it's your best yet!

Be thinking about the photo to use and I'll contact you after everything finishes up with the build off. -Jim

Latest posts

Back