trike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys this is my one off build. I'm building a stretch trike all hand made by me. The rear will be air ride by either an air cylinder or old air bag. I'm shooting for around 8ft long on hopefully 24s. I started this cause I didn't wanna buy one an cut it up so I got some scrap sheetmetal got the basic design I wanted then started welding. Inside the frame is all gusseted so its strong. Here some pics I'm doing this with a minimal budget hopefully less the 100 depending on what I have to buy.
This is when I first started metal tacked just balancing on the bottom 2x2
IMG172.jpg

Welded to the 2x2 with some random forks an handlebars
IMG181.jpg

Same but with the crank sitting there
IMG182.jpg

Boxed in an welds ground down need some more welding but outs gas
IMG225.jpg

Added some bent tube to the forks just to see how far I wanted them out
IMG223.jpg

Haha ya the 4runner is on my projects list haha. But I'm hoping to have the trike pretty low aswell the way I have the crank mounted the frame can be almost on the ground an still pedal

Decided I want the whole thing to lay frame so I'm gonnn build one off forks with a bag. Getting the bags from a buddy an another buddy is gonna get my bottle filled for cheap here's a drawing on how I want it to look decided I'm gonna run 20s maybe 22s
IMG227.jpg

Your very own creativity may put a crown of success on your head ! Really awesome work, never before seen..
If possible, I will talk you about my mini mechanical projects on those my interns are working.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Protect your eyes from chlorinated water with swim goggles !

Latest posts

Back