Tribute to our friends

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU NEED SOME CUSTOM BARS FOR THAT BIKE.I HAVE A :idea: I CAN MAKE YOU SOME OR I CAN JUST ROLL THE TUBING FOR YOU AND YOU CAN DO THE REST.I KNOW YOU 2 WANT TO DO MOST OF THE WORK YOUR SELF.OFF THE SHELF BARS WILL NOT DO FOR THIS BIKE .I WILL NOT DO A BAR KIT FOR ANYONE ELSE.THE PEDAL GRINDERS B.C. WANT TO SEE THIS BIKE DONE .WHATS UP SLICK DO YOU WANT TO SPRAY IT .I KNOW ADAM WANTS TO STRIPE IT. :mrgreen:

greg66 said:
YOU NEED SOME CUSTOM BARS FOR THAT BIKE.I HAVE A :idea: I CAN MAKE YOU SOME OR I CAN JUST ROLL THE TUBING FOR YOU AND YOU CAN DO THE REST.I KNOW YOU 2 WANT TO DO MOST OF THE WORK YOUR SELF.OFF THE SHELF BARS WILL NOT DO FOR THIS BIKE .I WILL NOT DO A BAR KIT FOR ANYONE ELSE.THE PEDAL GRINDERS B.C. WANT TO SEE THIS BIKE DONE .WHATS UP SLICK DO YOU WANT TO SPRAY IT .I KNOW ADAM WANTS TO STRIPE IT. :mrgreen:
Greg that is what its all about, kicking down your skills to help, thats awesome!!!

wow wow wow!! Sissy bar, top tube, fender tight to rear wheel... everything is just awesome.

Steve thanks for putting this on the front page. I love this!!!

So many nice touches on this bike. I am envious of the time you two are spending together. I need to get working with Boy on his bike(s) again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Bike dad's rule! soccer moms drool!!

This is one awesome project! Keep the pictures coming! It is Cool... 8)

man i hate to be a party pooper but that bike is sic sic sic. for a young lady, you have madd skills. that is one of the best i have ever seen from a young person. you go girl. i would take up that offer about a custom bar and also i hope your going to put on a custom seat. that stock seat needs to go. this bike needs a custom one with a nice wrapped leather cover and a kool design embossed on it. whatever you decide, it's still the best custom i have ever seen. you and your dad are tops in my book. luv it.

Outlaw :mrgreen: 8) :D

I'm 25 years old and been building bikes since I was 7....in other words I've been building longer than you've been alive.....and you just blew my mind. That bike is AWESOME. Can't wait to see it done, if it was in the build off I would be scared. Nurture that talent, get more practice, and you could be the next Arlen Ness.

Man o man, I'm really blown away by what you two are doing bringing that discarded heap of import steel back to a new life. Awesome!

...! think of buying one of those and put same tire on the front, kick ... makeover! I'll be watching this build congrats!

As Greg said in an earlier post, I know of a great painter that just happens to be in the Pedal Grinders club that wouldn't mind doing something custom on this, unless you want to spray it yourself which I would totally understand. But wait...if we help with it would that exclude it from the club pick at the Rat Bike Rodeo since our bikes are non-comp? Well, the free paint job is yours if you want it! I have a really neat purple metallic I sprayed a Harley bobber with that almost looks like candy sitting around over here too. :D

WAY TO STEP UP SLICK OUR CLUB WANTS TO HELP ANY WAY WE CAN.WE COULDN'T GET THE OLD BIKE BACK BUT WE CAN HELP WITH THE NEW ONE.WE ALL FELT SO BAD AFTER HER OLD BIKE WAS STOLEN AFTER THE RODEO.ANY HELP WE CAN GIVE MAKES US FEEL BETTER.SHE CAN PUT HER BIKE IN OUR SHOW .SHE HAS FREE ENTRY AND IT IS OK FOR COMP.

Latest posts

Back