Trashy Lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Decided to join in on the fun this go round. Always admired everyones cool projects and creativity I these buildoffs. Figured I'd kill 2 birds with one stone, clean up a little clutter, and put a bike together for my wife to knock around on. She has a nice bike, but last time she rode it she let it fall over and the tank ended up all sideways and I almost had a stroke. Anyway, trying to spend as little as possible in case something I want comes up, so I'll be using as many parts as I can that I already have. No real plan, I'll try something and if I don't like it I'll change it up. That's about it.
IMG_1727.JPG

Sweet !!, welcome to the fun.

Got a few more things done. This bike's supposed to be like the washed up, wore out, middle aged, married 5 times, leathery skin, smokes like a train, but still gets dolled up and goes to the bar to look for a man kinda chick. She'd probably pull a knife on you if you pissed her off. You know the type. Apparently, she also dips Skoal.

Made a bracket for an old trailer light out of some leftover fender braces, don't have enough talent or brains to light it up.
IMG_1750.JPG

Not sure how I feel about the pink, wanted to add something girly, but I'm not crazy about it. Too late to change it though.
IMG_1747.JPG

Headbadge installed.
IMG_1748.JPG

Looks rad making me want to build up a cool women's bike.

This bike's supposed to be like the washed up, wore out, middle aged, married 5 times, leathery skin, smokes like a train, but still gets dolled up and goes to the bar to look for a man kinda chick. She'd probably pull a knife on you if you pissed her off. You know the type. Apparently, she also dips Skoal.

When she bends over, her shrunken sweat shirt rises up, and shows an exact replica of your tank insert on her lower back. (I know what it's called)

I like..... the bike.

Latest posts

Back