Transformer finished 5-11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my bike that I am entering into the build off. This is my first attempt at a build off and also the hacking of a frame! :D This one will be built for my son to ride because he would like to have a 50's style bike like mine. Boy's bikes in the 50's are hard to find down in the south so I figured I would make him one. Here Goes! 8)
Picture4100.jpg

Picture4102.jpg

Picture4103.jpg

Boy that sure was fun using the sawzall! :mrgreen:
Now I have to figure out how to weld or to braze. :?

Re: Transformer

I use a cutting wheel, I love it. As soon as you make the first "cut", you realize there's no turning back now! Ain't it great! GOOD LUCK and have FUN. :D

I like it. That is what I am planning on doing to a Bantam I just got for my sons. Cut out that bar then use a convertable tank/bar that I have. Great minds think alike.

Looking good!........Looks like you've done a "dozen" of these things before! Are you sure this is your "first"? 8)

Re: Transformer updated 3/19

Hey mate looking good, reckon those bars would look good fliped. btw nice welding, I'm all mig and arc havent done oxy welding in years.

REALLY nice brazing job!

The goats and I agree. not B-a-a-a-a-ad! looks great man!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

that is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back