TRAMP STAMP (7/30) 6 years,6 bikes,6 pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this years bike will live up to its name.....it will be flashy,trashy and cheap! im gonna go with a `38-39 elgin frame/Schwinn springer combination with all vintage parts,and leave it a single speed. im a little worried about whats under the spray canned frame, so im going to strip it down next week,instead of july,and see what I have to work with. there will be smoke,mirrors,deception and sleight of hand involved during this build.:crazy:

I always love your builds and can't wait to see the magic tricks!

Always a big fan of your Builds go Gettem ! ...

~RafaeL~

Lots of lines to evolve? Neat frame!

Tramp Stamp... can we call it a Lower Back Tattoo, or a California License Plate, or maybe a Butt Hat? Great frame to start off with, wish I had something like that that I could call cheap and trashy.

Ok you got me watching...GTB!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with ya texasbigjon! Flashy, Trashy & Cheap! That's how I build too (you do a better job though). That frame is awesome!

so much for stripping the paint before july!:21:with my new work schedule I only have 6 days off a month. all of my past threads have only been between 3-5 pages,so im going to try to streamline this one shorter. heres a few mock up pics, then it gets some paint, and final re-assembly with the pretty parts.

Digging that stance!! GTB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Those left side shots show off the mustache bars in the shadow...
Cool vantage point we don't get enough of... artsy...

Carl.

All your bikes have PERFECT lines! I don't know how ya do it! :rofl: Looks good! Really like the rear fender/tire!

Latest posts

Back