Trail Ripper "FINISHED" Now With Video!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trail Ripper Kick and Go" Finally getting some PAINT"

Thankx Fellas,I got the last piece to the puzzle last night so I will have finished pics very soon!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Re: Trail Ripper Kick and Go" Finally getting some PAINT"

O.K. Folks here it is painted and finished.I had a buddy make the vinyl decals,Im really happy with the way it came out!!! I stuck to the rules I really spent less than 20 bucks on this build,all I bought was paint,grip tape,cable for rear brake and the moulding for the deck,everything else I had laying around!!!! I hope everyone likes it as much as I do! 8) :D
DSC00149.jpg
DSC00150.jpg
DSC00151.jpg
DSC00152.jpg
DSC00153.jpg
DSC00156.jpg
DSC00155.jpg
DSC00154.jpg
DSC00158.jpg

Re: Trail Ripper DONE!!!! Better than expected Video coming Soon

like how you used the pk ripper text :)

scooter7.jpg

i been looking for a scooter like that orange one in the background there..

@Iven Im glad you got the font...I showed my age when I asked the vinyl guy he had never heard of a P K Ripper or a kick and go!! I picked two of those little scoots for five bucks at a yard sale and redid them for my kids 8) :mrgreen:

WOW! :shock: wicked,love to try that out :D

Wow, that looks great! Love the skull and cross bones. If I lived by you I'd give you a non cracked 24" tire, haha. Can't wait to see a video.

yoothgeye said:
Wow, that looks great! Love the skull and cross bones. If I lived by you I'd give you a non cracked 24" tire, haha. Can't wait to see a video.

I know I need a back tire but I wanted to put it together before I spent the cash on a new one.......Ill put on a new one before the video 8) :mrgreen:

WOW man, this is like something you would see at a bike shop, not no wallmarx, or kmart. Your craftsmanship is stellar! well done man. Cant wait fer da video.

I feel sorta guilty....I took my Christmas Wall paper (computer) scene down and now have your scoot as wall paper. I PM'ed you. It would be nice if you used THIS thread as the link. It would be so cool to have an artist draw a cartoon of you riding your scoot, for a marketable T shirt........BIG letters saying FAT BOY ON A SCOOTER...I'd buy a few.

Thanks guys for the great feedback :D Im proud of this one!!! 8) :mrgreen:

I had to add a beverage holder ya know 8) :mrgreen:
buildoff30.jpg

Do you hear? I´m clapping my hands man, this is THE BEST scooter I´ve seen!
My hat´s off, congrats man!!!

...er, would you consider a trade? hehehehe :mrgreen:

I gotta give it to ya" I wasn't sure what to expect. That thing's CLEAN! I'll bet its a blast to ride too! Hats off!

Here is a couple videos,you can see the pedal and suspension work ...I need to bring home a better camera from work snd make a better video but this will do for now!!Oh yeah now you can see why I go by FatBoy!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back