1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade for TOC bike parts

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Ol Skip Tooth, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Ol Skip Tooth

Ol Skip Tooth

I have a BUNCH of great ballooner accessories and parts but all I'm really interested in are bikes and parts from the 1890's to the 1910's or so.

If anyone is interested in any trade for bike parts that they can't or won't use, HOLLER at me!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.S.BOLTNUT likes this.
  2. kirk

kirk

How about a TOC tandem I believe this is a converted race bike that was done at the factory by the employees. I believe it is a 1905 as I found 1 of the pedals in a pedal thread and ID is a Columbia pedal. 1 of the crank arms are broke but I have it. If you can figure out how to ship it you can have it for $100 plus the ride. Thanks, Kirk P1190580.JPG P1190579.JPG P1190057.JPG P1190056.JPG

pholTmonx and Ol Skip Tooth like this.
  3. kirk

kirk

Send me some pictures of what you would trade if you prefer. Thanks again, Kirk

pholTmonx and Ol Skip Tooth like this.
  4. Ol Skip Tooth

Ol Skip Tooth

Oh yea Kirk! Pm sent

pholTmonx likes this.
  5. Ol Skip Tooth

Ol Skip Tooth

Hey Kirk, email me at mccauleyjh@gmail.com if you get the chance, I sent a PM but it may not have taken

pholTmonx likes this.
  6. Ol Skip Tooth

Ol Skip Tooth

Made a deal with Kirk, great guy to deal with as you may have heard.
    Still looking for TOC smalls though, especially hub parts, got a few hubs that are struggling.

Anything with nickel plating let me know!

7. Ol Skip Tooth

Ol Skip Tooth

Still buying wood wheel / cast iron / TOC bicycle bits and pieces
    Anything crusty enough to be indistinguishable as a bike part, I'm into it.
    Solo rat trap pedals, hardware, etc
    Thanks!

8. kirk

kirk

I found a couple things I believe is old enough for you. The rim is a ND model C. Not sure about the bars . Thanks, Kirk
    P1200691.JPG P1200694.JPG P1200734.JPG P1200736.JPG P1200742.JPG P1200746.JPG

9. Junkhunter

Junkhunter

Do you have a working Delta Silver Ray?