Top Fueler Drag Forks ..... SOLD OUT!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
20170330_164406.jpg
20170330_164330.jpg

Top Fueler Drag Forks Coming Soon. I got the plates and the fork tubes today. They go off to polish tomorrow. Then back to me to bend the tubing. The off to welding. Hopefully about 2 weeks.
The price on the forks will be 450 Dollars + Shipping to my Ratrod Brothers. Shipping is 20 to 30 Dollars in the USA.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha that was a great post Mutley!

Please let me know when you have them available and a price.

The last 2 pair of Original Top Fueler Forks sold on Ebay for over
1000 dollars each. I feel my 450 price for the show forks will be fair. I work with 4 different companies to make these forks. They are all top notch and super easy to work with. More products are coming such as Wheelie bars, Sissy bars and different forks. I have plates cut to make Whiz Kid forks...aka California Chopper Forks too.

The last 2 pair of Original Top Fueler Forks sold on Ebay for over
1000 dollars each. I feel my 450 price for the show forks will be fair. I work with 4 different companies to make these forks. They are all top notch and super easy to work with. More products are coming such as Wheelie bars, Sissy bars and different forks. I have plates cut to make Whiz Kid forks...aka California Chopper Forks too.

I can personally speak to the quality of Jaxon's Top Fueler forks, when I put mine together he correctly bent and crimped the fork tubes for me so I could finish making mine, I work in a large machine shop and couldn't find anyone that could crimp the ends right. Worth the price to me.

I haven't made those plates in some time. I would have to make a new template. They go over the Lester mags wheels. I am looking into making a 16 x 1 3/8th wheel for the forks.

I am also going to make the Whiz Kid forks with slightly shorter fork tubes so the bike doesn't sit so high.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back