Too Many Projects

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dogdart said:
This is the bike I've been working one the most lately , there's going to be a lot going one with this one :shock: I actually started on this may years ago , and the acquisition of a few key parts recently , has stepped up progress . Some parts shown are for mock up only , and are not going to be used .
002-8.jpg
She started life as a 1934 girls Schwinn , and was my very first antique bike :D

Really like what you did with the top tubes.
Also glad to see I am not the only one with a bunch of projects in the works.

Now that's a sweet ride!
Nice work!

Why finish a project when you can start a new one :?: The last piece I needed for this is on it's way , so time to start a new one :p I want to upgrade some features on my Rollfast . Like a springer , deluxe rack w/ directional lights , ball lamp light , and a New Departure Triple Speed
100_0068.jpg
100_0069.jpg
100_0070.jpg
Love the Rollfast, I have a 40's myself. I don't seem to see many of the, like you with your Roadmaster, I need a tank. Either too expensive, get out bid or simply too late. Other than a Rollfast tank, are there any others that woUS FIT? What should I be looking for?

Latest posts

Back