Titanium or Stainless Steel Frame - Any idea what this is?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you just have to figure out what to do with it.

That's easy!
I think I am going to chop it up and make a low rider out of it for BO11 !! :rockout:

Awesome, I hope you know a good place for titanium welding.:grin:

Either way, I'm sure you'll come up with something good.

Falstaff makes a good point.... the conditions for working with titanium, plus you need a shielding gas, and just a far more expensive/complicated rig in general.

Well, i guess i'm a total jerk, but i totally impressed myself here. Got the make and model pretty much right away; i should've guessed a specific year, too. :rockout:

Your bike knowledge rocks dude! Why would that make you a jerk?????
You rocked it from the raw CL pics. The other valuable input that I was getting was only after I shared the detailed pics with them. Thanks again for the info and insight.

Your bike knowledge rocks dude! Why would that make you a jerk?????
You rocked it from the raw CL pics. The other valuable input that I was getting was only after I shared the detailed pics with them. Thanks again for the info and insight.

Knowing bikes doesn't make me a jerk.... impressing myself makes me a jerk. :grin: But, as always, I'm glad to help out my fellow RRBers with bike ID.

And seriously, that's a very cool bike you have. If you intend to sell any of it, LMK via private message. My buddy might be interested in some of that stuff....

Nice, I would like to have such a bike...:39:

The frame and fork cleaned and polished up beautifully!!

12513581_221906931483932_8936004332402212371_o.jpg
12697378_221906964817262_8640120680212767835_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back