Got some more work done the last couple nights, crusty seat installed
and this chainguard I’ve been saving for a while
strangely the mounts all worked with no modification, and the rear bolt hole lined up with the original chain guard mount hole on the frame!! I did have to chop the point off the dropout, but since I’ve got 4 flightliners and only one of these guards it seemed like a better choice
took a short test ride, adjusted the bars and seat
I’ve got a few small details left to attend to but it’s close... normally this is when I’d take it all back apart for paint but not this time!!!
Well I’m gonna call this one finished, I’ve gotta ride it around some more and get some good pictures but that’s about it, it came out totally different than what I originally planned but I’m happy with it, see you in the finished builds thread