1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

This is my hello

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by Zombie_Farmer, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Zombie_Farmer

Zombie_Farmer

My name is Aaron and I'm 11 years old. I am chips_mahoy's other son. I'm building my Stingray for 4-H and will be building a custom scooter forthe build off. My name is zombie_farmer because I like zombies and I like farming. You all better watch out for my scooter! (typed by dad)

2. Laidback

Laidback

You Go 'Little Man'!!!! Make us all PROUD son!! :mrgreen:

3. boogieman

boogieman

bacolod city, negros occidental, philippines
    Go Zombie_Farmer : )

4. kngtmat

kngtmat

Welcome & cool name, my favorite is the Tarman.

5. Boris

Boris

Welcome Aaron, sorry Zombie_farmer!