• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED Thinning the herd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One of my first customs, started life as a girls Monark and did a bender twist with a Schwinn, alot of new parts and wicked new paint!! I did add a nice chrome chain guard since the pictures were taken. $500 shipped

40s Rollfast skip tooth. This thing has really been gone through! Rims powder coated black as well as the drop stand and seat stem. The frame was powder coated with a very cool orange color. Seat recently recovered. I do have the stencil graffix kit I will include with the sale, you will need to paint them on. Nice fireballs tires! Front light not correct but fitting! Has mudflap and big rear light. Waiting on the front spring cap. The fork was cut down ( probably was a girls fork) does not effect anything. The front wheel spacer guides were fabricated since they are hard to find. This is overall a great bike and one of my favorites. $650 shipped.
PayPal only please.

Kustom monark $400 + shipping
Orange rollfast $500 + shipping
Alot of time and work went into both of these! Monark has really nice paint, Rollfast has tons of powdercoat work too!

Latest posts

Back