Thieves and robbers!!!! @ my garage :-(

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I found out that somone had broken into my garage last night.
Probably just after I left there, yesterday evening.
They took my welder and the gas, and the helmet.
But the bad thing is they also took my brand new VW gearbox that was waiting to be put in my beetle.
...also missing 2 rols of masking tape and a sexy Betty Page posterflag (hey, its a garage!)My bet is, they used the posterflag and the tape to hide the transmision from sight.

I'm not saying that everyone that puts a gearbox like mine up for sale, is a robber and a thief, but I cal upon everyone that has a love for aircooled VW's that if you hear or see anything about someone of the shady type, offering a gearbox in the Netherlands to be suspicious.
If your lead puts me towards the quilty person I will consider a reward (bicycle related) and offcourse you get an invitation to the molestation of the robber(s).

My Molested build and my buildoff bike both where there too.
luckily they didn't touch either of them.

Man that sucks.

A few years ago my Marin Bobcat Trail was stolen out of my basement in Pittsburgh.

Even though a better bike came out of it, (a Gary Fisher Joshua X) I still miss the light, rigid framed Marin.

Buy a 1957 Plymouth Fury...they are good at attacking people its owner dont like. :D

But personally i dont even have a shop and most of my parts are in a carport.... so i set traps!
i have a row of about 10 frames in a box...if some one trys to take one a row of about 20-30 fork will fall on them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back