there is one thing better than a roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the slick daddy
slickdaddy001.jpg

Re: there is one thing than a roadster

and your point is? here is my roadster without the fender's, and more gears ,
1005081741-02-1.jpg

Re: there is one thing than a roadster

NICE!.....I LIKE that color! Thanks for sharing.........(that might have been his point) :wink:

the orange bike is all original(except headlight)it has been sitting at memory lane for 3 years.it has nexus 3 speed ,grip shift,polished alloy alexrims,kustom kruiser fireball tires 24x3 rear 26x2.125 front.alloy piston stem,alloy triple tree,chrome forks with quick release.tektro novia caliper and rotor,alloy iron cross crank,seat is slip proof diamond quilt vinyl on top with velour sides.the top frame bar has the kustom kruiser logo stamped on the end behind the seat post.(the roadster I just sold was plan on the end.)

for one, I don't copy, mine was built before KK came out with the Slick Daddy, I have a few Dyno's, the KK Roadster was one I got in a deal then I took a Dyno Moto Glide and parted it out to build my bike. It is original Dyno running gear, parts, not Pacific made . My KK Roadster is a beater bike that I use all the time, it gets left outside in the weather, I do ride my other Dyno's from time to time, but KK bikes mean nothing to me, the Dyno's will be worth more than the KK's in the long run of time

I liked the Slick Daddy too... but I took almost all the stock stuff off..... and started in another direction.
I have the fork, caliper, and frame left.

Here's the end result: (Stretch Orangestrong)

Apehangers, Brooks saddle & grips, Different front rotor, rims, generator front hub with automatic halogen headlight, alloy kickstand, Nexus 7 speed internal hub, 3 pc. Crankset and 54 tooth front sprocket and Primo pedals.

Rides like a Rolls, and if it ain't worth as much as a Dyno later, it really doesn't matter to me. 8)

I've changed the kickstand to one of those double footed ones since the photos were taken.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Hey Olschbp

The parts on this look familiar? Except for the bars and the fork it's all MotoGlide. I'll try and find a pic of what the motoglide looks like now.
40pic2BlueDemonbyP-photocopy.jpg

Ow wait now that I look at it, its just the wheel set thats on there. doh. Oh wait the thumb shifter is on the frame now with a PepBoys skull shifter.

And to be honet, I'm not a fan of the Slick Dady. When it is stock it looks just like that guys Slick Daddy over there..... and over there etc etc. Hats off to the dude who changed his up... I wouldn't have recognize it as a Slick Dady.

man i wanna freakin stretch sooooooooo bad!!! i rode my first one about a month ago and i loved it. i hope to someday have one!

Easy E

i bet it takes a few football fields to turn that sucker around!!! nice looking trike!

Easy E

Latest posts

Back