The ZOOT SUIT RIOT Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a CULTURE CLASH starting out as a Huffy Good Vibrations,now its part

RAT
Cruiser
Klunker
Low Rider
Drag Bike
Touring Bike

Here are the pics.........
IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

This last one shows how Don used a head tube bearing cup as a spacer because of the short head tube with
long steer tube of the springer fork. Looks pretty good if you ask me!
IMG_0583.jpg

Hey Don,
Just make sure that chain you have hanging from the seat doesn't get caught up in the spokes when you ride!

Hey John,Little chance of the Zoot Chain getting hung up in the spoke rotation...I predict.

Thanks for the pics Buddy-O

I gotta Thank my good bud Kustom Kreator for this bike and 90pct. of the parts on it.Its one of many FREE bikes and parts he GAVE me over the past year since he got me back into bikes and this site!

Thanks John

You know what they say, "one mans trash is another mans treasure"! I was just glad to be able to clean up a little. If I kept all the bikes I got over the last 5 years I wouldn't be able to move around here. You're welcome Don.........

Hey John,the flip top at the end of the Zoot Chain only 'pings' the spokes...sometimes.

Hey Josh,Thanks,but I didnt mean to BEAT ya...(dint know there was a race :mrgreen: )

Use this bike as insperation,Im here to share...Any Q's,lemme know.

66,Thats one of my "Signature" styles.(feel free to use it)

The only interesting reason to use dual rear calipers is to me, it "balances" out the bike.

The other one
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2480

looking at the other bike I think it would be cool to see if you could combine the rest of the jack mechanizm to the shifter instead of the grenade pin.

Latest posts

Back