1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

the worst looking rat rod car i have ever seen

Discussion in 'THE OTHER TALK' started by karfer67, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Ok I must have missed this, The S-10 that started this thread is actually kinda cool. Would be great with some old-school Harley fenders with the teardrop tail lights. That black one is actually a late 80's early 90's Thunderbird with an "Easy Rods" kit on it. A buddy of mine used to have one of their kits for a T-bird that he modded onto a Lincoln Continental. (Same structure as the T-bird but longer) Looked pretty sweet actually.

As far as that VW Rabbit goes as a VW Rabbit owner I am appalled, but fascinated. I hate it, but at the same time I like it. It's butchered from everything that it is supposed to be but yet it somehow grabs my attention and won't let go. Looks like a blast to drive though.

And that rusty BMW is AWESOME! Almost makes me want to sandblast my VW and leave it outside for a few months to "Patina"

2. isaiah3g

isaiah3g

I feel the same about that s10. It's ugly but awesome. I have a later picture of it. I'll try to get it up here.
    That is a sweet rusted BMW!

3. isaiah3g

isaiah3g

Here we go!
    [​IMG]

4. isaiah3g

isaiah3g

Btw,that BMW is by stancewerks the trailer is flipped over too. Sweet ride fo sho

5. isaiah3g

isaiah3g

Is that rat with the gullwing doors that was posted earlier. I took this pic at the Swamp Stomp last year. A rat rod show! This guy is really a great guy. Crab is what they call him.
    [​IMG]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont judge people for doing/building what they like.

Its HIS money not yours.

7. Gdcast

Gdcast

I love rat rods, including the europeans like that BMW, but this is one of the worst I´ve seen:

[​IMG]

I know people that would suffer a heart attack just for looking at that pic. :?

Outskirtscustoms, check this out man!
    http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2053 ... 1ocai7.jpg

8. Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

I would love to see that pull up at a rock crawling comp,or mud bog :shock:

9. Actually looks kinda cool, Little low for my taste but it kinda grows on you. That VW is sweet.

10. cman

cman Moderator

11. Gdcast

Gdcast

With a change of wheels and carbs I would ride that ^
    And still think what they did to that Willy´s is awful :cry:

12. OUTLAW

OUTLAW

ha ha, I like the willy. but I am a sic man. could be just alittle higher. it is different.lol.

Outlaw 8)

13. streetpirate

streetpirate

I like it, and I'm a Jeep guy. It even made it into JP Magazine!

14. MiniMe

MiniMe

that thing is EPIC

15. pick

pick

Personally I prefer something more like this. Not exactly a rat, but close!
    [​IMG]
    or these, definately rats:
    [​IMG]

16. sensor

sensor

*DISCLAIMER* these are only my opinions but...........it has a flatty with cragar mags and flat black paint.....i think that qualifies as a rat since they jumbled 30 years into 1 car :roll:

sorry for the edDits but i cnat spelle!!

17. pick

pick

I agree! Hadn't thought of it that way. Wouldn't you love to have that one in your garage? 8) It was on ebay about a year ago & sold for about 40 grand though! :shock:

18. I just classify that as a "Clean rat". Just because it's not rusted doesn't mean it doesn't have rat flavor.

19. snydur

snydur