the worst looking rat rod car i have ever seen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I must have missed this, The S-10 that started this thread is actually kinda cool. Would be great with some old-school Harley fenders with the teardrop tail lights. That black one is actually a late 80's early 90's Thunderbird with an "Easy Rods" kit on it. A buddy of mine used to have one of their kits for a T-bird that he modded onto a Lincoln Continental. (Same structure as the T-bird but longer) Looked pretty sweet actually.

As far as that VW Rabbit goes as a VW Rabbit owner I am appalled, but fascinated. I hate it, but at the same time I like it. It's butchered from everything that it is supposed to be but yet it somehow grabs my attention and won't let go. Looks like a blast to drive though.

And that rusty BMW is AWESOME! Almost makes me want to sandblast my VW and leave it outside for a few months to "Patina"

Here we go!
7487f141.jpg

I dont judge people for doing/building what they like.

Its HIS money not yours.

Gdcast said:
I love rat rods, including the europeans like that BMW, but this is one of the worst I´ve seen:

hpim81417621875.jpg

I know people that would suffer a heart attack just for looking at that pic. :?

Outskirtscustoms, check this out man!
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2053 ... 1ocai7.jpg
I would love to see that pull up at a rock crawling comp,or mud bog :shock:

Gdcast said:
I love rat rods, including the europeans like that BMW, but this is one of the worst I´ve seen:

hpim81417621875.jpg

Actually looks kinda cool, Little low for my taste but it kinda grows on you. That VW is sweet.

With a change of wheels and carbs I would ride that ^
And still think what they did to that Willy´s is awful :cry:

ha ha, I like the willy. but I am a sic man. could be just alittle higher. it is different.lol.

Outlaw 8)

Gdcast said:

hpim81417621875.jpg

I like it, and I'm a Jeep guy. It even made it into JP Magazine!

Personally I prefer something more like this. Not exactly a rat, but close!
choppedA.jpg

or these, definately rats:
rats.jpg

pick said:
choppedA.jpg
*DISCLAIMER* these are only my opinions but...........it has a flatty with cragar mags and flat black paint.....i think that qualifies as a rat since they jumbled 30 years into 1 car :roll:

sorry for the edDits but i cnat spelle!!

I agree! Hadn't thought of it that way. Wouldn't you love to have that one in your garage? 8) It was on ebay about a year ago & sold for about 40 grand though! :shock:

pick said:

I just classify that as a "Clean rat". Just because it's not rusted doesn't mean it doesn't have rat flavor.

pick said:
choppedA.jpg

flatty, flat black paint, and tourq thrusts. thats not a rat rod thats a good ole american hot rod, see how there is no rust and it looks safe. i honestly hate rat rods, just a lazy mans deathtrap, and i thnk the s-10 at the beginning was one of the better looking "rat rods" ive seen. and that picture isnt done yet, it got pinstriping and tail lights since then :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back