The Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Yeah im his buddy lol he looks up 2 me as if i were his brother, He didnt hesitate leaving a bald spot on my new tire either Little brat must have skidded fortey feet! haha. Its all good. Yeah i like the apes to but there like stripped out.. I need to get some new ones.. Thanks for the comment ratrod...

Oh kev, Couldnt i just use some regular washers?
Thanks for the help

Ive desided im gonna put my head light back on and im gonna try 2 make some air caps for it.. I got the idea from randys neighbor Ill try 2 make them 2 morrow.

Okay so i was riding this bike today and i screwd somthing up in my crank case thing, i think i like blew a berring or somthing man, i almost crashed i was racing my buddy, yeah scared the poop outa me. I knew i should have changed the bearings! Oh well i need to polish the sprocket anyway, AND I have decided, im going to paint this bike, just not sure what color yet, maybe red?

OH AND! I forgot to say, that back tire sure does handle good in the mud! :lol: I found some mud today that tires got alot of bite but the front tire on the other hand dont grip fer crap! I gotta take it to the presure wash car washer place and clean it.. But i had a blast flying through that mud hole at like 20 miles an hour! It was grrrrrrreat!

Thank you, what color should i paint it red green or yellow or orange?

kinda a personal call... do you have parts to match; grips, seat etc...yer bike, yer call!

Purple and gold???? i dunno, Would i need matching parts black red. orange yellow go good together....

!!!-UPDATE-!!!

I was riding today and I FOUND MUD!!! Heres some pics, the bike held up under the extreme mud riding conditions. Heres proof!

DSCF0442.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

I dunno if im gonna paint it or not but yeah...

I just got done listining to dad yell at me over my bike, hes Yelling because he says the fenders and rims and sprocket are gonna rust, ITS A RATROD DAD!!!!!!!! Im gonna change the peddals tomorrow

He's just trying to teach you to respect your things...

don't sweat it Ricky...Parents can be tough some times..

Clean er up so she doesn't dry up with Dirt in the important parts..
towel dry it off and store it dry.

Even a Rat needs a bath :lol: :lol:

Huh..... looks like the bike I ride daily. Tell your dad the mud Might wash off. If not, It is a Rat Rod Bike. Lookin Good.

I was gonna wash her tomorrow... I respect my things, i polished the panther today. It looks great. I just didnt feel like washing it yet, besides IT WASNT DIRTY ENOUGH!!!! I need to give all my bikes a good bath im gonna call some of my buddys over to help me ride them to the car wash place so i can use the presure washers. But yeah. Thanks for the comments guys, kev ur bikes looking GREAT and so are the others.. Im going to bed.. I got skool 2 morrow NO SCHOOL 2SDAY! Juniors taking testing for college or sum poop. But yeah, thanks for the comments I LOVE THEM lol Do u guys think she needs paint or no? tell me

Thanks justin, Ur bike looks great man, i love the grenade thing in the springer. Im gonna try to put my head light back on it too.

nice...

Looks great, personally I like the paint, but as was said, "it's yours" . What's this bike's name? Maybe print off a name in a font you like, cut 'er out with an x-acto and stencil something appropriate, (or inapproptiate :0 ) on the chainguard. If you mess it up, no worries, just flat black it and start over!

Nice Typhoon!

nice...

Looks great, personally I like the paint, but as was said, "it's yours" . What's this bike's name? Maybe print off a name in a font you like, cut 'er out with an x-acto and stencil something appropriate, (or inapproptiate :0 ) on the chainguard. If you mess it up, no worries, just flat black it and start over!

Nice Typhoon!

i got some ideas for the chainguard i did exactly why u said with the stencils with the exactos, i rode it last summer, she was called ricks rat. But yeah i got a few new names x] Ill try 2 work on it soon im sick as heck right now so yeah, im kinda stuck inside.

Latest posts

Back