The Twin Sin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
With Uncle Stretch's newest build in the gallery I figured it was finally time to get some finished pics of my Uncle Stretch build. I have a feeling that I'm not totally finished with this one but here it is for now.

Build thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24825

DSC06096.jpg

DSC06097.jpg

DSC06103.jpg

DSC06102.jpg

DSC06098.jpg

DSC06109.jpg

DSC06095.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

Man that did turn out nice. Looks better than when I did it. I really like the color. The white goes with it perfect. Good job boy. :wink:

now thats an attention grabber! 8) looks really sweet with that color combo. i forgot about all the twin tubing details on that frame! :mrgreen: nice work by both of you guys.

Wow, sweet! What did you use for paint?

The purple and white combo is perfect...looks very 60s custom.

Now you just need to save up for some wide Felt rims to throw in that bad boy. :wink:

And I agree...that too is my favorite U.S. frame to date.

Uncle Stretch really did nail it on this one. Steve I would love get a set of those wider felt rims, I guess I better put that on the Christmas list :lol: .

Hammond Eggz- The paint is a silver base, then purple duplicolor metalcast, and finished off with a clear coat. It's a little tricky to spray but made a pretty good rattle can candy paint.

Way too cool! It's perfect!

On the frame, It's like Jc Higgins Spaceliner meets Jc Higgins colorflow meets Basman... the design is outrageously cool, and the white and purple combo with the fat whitewalls is a perfect execution... all around perfect!

Latest posts

Back