The Throwback is completed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Throwback

Looks like it's the Jats versus the Macs in the husband and wife sub build off. :mrgreen:

Very nice!

Laurie

hey what ya want to call the sub build off?

Jats/ Momma Jats

hey P.M.ed Crismac about the sub build, what brand of bike is this?

Troy

jats said:

Troy

Yes, I believe Chris responded to your p.m. this morning about the sub build. :)
This bike is an AMF Roadmaster.

jackmac4 said:
jats said:

Troy

Yes, I believe Chris responded to your p.m. this morning about the sub build. :)
This bike is an AMF Roadmaster.
this bike is going to be so cool!!!

Troy

hey Cris make sure that you only use approved photos of the wife forst (who would of thought that could cause probs :wink: :lol: :lol:
Troy

ChrisMac said:
jats said:
hey Cris make sure that you only use approved photos of the wife forst (who would of thought that could cause probs :wink: :lol: :lol:
Troy

Do you speak from experience??
yup if you pop surprise pictures of your wife using the drill press and dremel (even if you compliment her eyes!) I thought she looked real good!! you know Women x power tools= coooooool :wink: :wink: (look at my build site lol)

Troy

DON'T CALL IT A THROWBACK!! HAHAHA I JUST THREW OUT ONE OF THEM!! SORRY GUYS IT WAS TAKING UP ROOM ALONG WITH 10 OTHER BIKES. GTB!! PEACE

ChrisMac said:
Remodel of Foyer is complete. Let's get this place cleaned up and get into the basement where it's cool and work on some bikes
soooo, what your sayin, is your planning on being a basement dweller? :roll: :lol:

Troy

After being sidetracked by what started as a simple "let's replace the foyer door" and turned into a month+ long remodel of the foyer and stairwell I finally got back to this build. Tonight's progress included finding and fitting of headset bearings and cups, selection of gooseneck and handle bars, possible choice on the hand grips and initial sanding of the bare frame. Will try to tackle the sanding of the tank, fenders, chainguard, and front fork. Here's hoping the other home improvement projects don't get in the way.

Welcome back.

hey good to see your back on the bike!!!!! :D

Troy

today's progress consisted of sanding the tank, chain guard, and fork. I think the fork needs a little more sanding but I need a break first.

Latest posts

Back