The TENDERIZER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I just went out and got a ton of cool pics. But I'm in a super hurry to go out of town right now and I will post them all hopefully before midnight Sunday!!
DSC00497.jpg

Ok, here goes. Made it home before midnight, too:)
All of these pics were taken at some random locations within riding distance of my house. Since I started at 5:30am the lighting was right between needing and not needing the flash. So I tried it both ways with each picture, that's why some look like the same pic; I just couldn't decide which looked better. I'm not much of a photographer but what the heck, I'll post all of them anyway. Unfortunately my procrastination and forgetfulness prevented me from getting some shots where I reallyreallyreallyreally wanted; on the runway at the now-decommissioned El Toro MCAS, and in front of the giant WWII blimp hangars in Tustin (which you can see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Cor ... ion_Tustin ). Oh well, I know I'm lame, I should've paid closer attention to my calendar. But I guess it's more important to note that most of my weekends have been spent enjoying my creation on the boardwalk with my friends!!!

DSC00368.jpg
IMG_3887.jpg

I'm posting thumbnails with the rest since I've decided to put up all the pictures I took, and I don't want to create problems for anyone with slower connections. Even with a fast connection, all of these pictures are pretty large and can be a headache.

Before I could ride the bike, I had to do the most important thing first - a safety test!

ok, the test went perfect;)

Letting the beast out

I wanted to get some pics on the inside of the fence next to the razor wire, but the guards at the local men's jail didn't go for my idea.

And to wrap it up, maybe a little irony? The ugly beast propped up in front of some super nice ritzy office.

The last thing I wanted to do with this bike is get some frame stickers made for it from this design I made
sticker2.jpg

Latest posts

Back