The TENDERIZER

Discussion in 'FINISHED RRBBO 4 BIKES' started by fartknocker, Aug 1, 2009.

1. fartknocker

fartknocker

0   0   0

Well I just went out and got a ton of cool pics. But I'm in a super hurry to go out of town right now and I will post them all hopefully before midnight Sunday!!
    [​IMG]

Ok, here goes. Made it home before midnight, too:)
    All of these pics were taken at some random locations within riding distance of my house. Since I started at 5:30am the lighting was right between needing and not needing the flash. So I tried it both ways with each picture, that's why some look like the same pic; I just couldn't decide which looked better. I'm not much of a photographer but what the heck, I'll post all of them anyway. Unfortunately my procrastination and forgetfulness prevented me from getting some shots where I reallyreallyreallyreally wanted; on the runway at the now-decommissioned El Toro MCAS, and in front of the giant WWII blimp hangars in Tustin (which you can see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Cor ... ion_Tustin ). Oh well, I know I'm lame, I should've paid closer attention to my calendar. But I guess it's more important to note that most of my weekends have been spent enjoying my creation on the boardwalk with my friends!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm posting thumbnails with the rest since I've decided to put up all the pictures I took, and I don't want to create problems for anyone with slower connections. Even with a fast connection, all of these pictures are pretty large and can be a headache.

Before I could ride the bike, I had to do the most important thing first - a safety test!
    [​IMG]
    ok, the test went perfect;)
    [​IMG]

Letting the beast out
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I wanted to get some pics on the inside of the fence next to the razor wire, but the guards at the local men's jail didn't go for my idea.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And to wrap it up, maybe a little irony? The ugly beast propped up in front of some super nice ritzy office.

The last thing I wanted to do with this bike is get some frame stickers made for it from this design I made
    [​IMG]
  2. herr_rudolf

herr_rudolf

0   0   0

yeah, we know it'll be worth the wait
    :)
  3. deorman

deorman

0   0   0

Get some shots of the blood stains! :lol:
  4. ej599

ej599

0   0   0

Yes, please post pics. Take some of the bike too! 8)
  5. fartknocker

fartknocker

0   0   0

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha I think the blood stains wore off already. I'll try to make some more next time...