The Streamliner

Nov 2, 2016
Just returned from the drag strip. I spent much of the day riding it round.
The response I got was amazing!
I was called to the start line just before lunch brake to take it down the quarter mile. Unfortunately the car before me crashed. By the time they had cleared the track, it started raining, so I never got to go down.
I'm half gutted, and half relieved! Relieved because it is a bit scary at high speed in a side wind!
A lot of fun though. Many, many people stopping me for a chat and photos.
DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0930.JPG
DSC_0934.JPG

Feb 20, 2018
Germany, Leverkusen
:43::tmi::113: For me that's the winner. Just wow. I am so happy you finished the front fender! I love these "streamline modern" lines on it, fit perfectly the overall style... Words escape me... I just noticed the stem has the curve of the body as well... What is this small cover on the body, behind the fork for, is it for the charging port?
Did you picture it like this at the beginning? This headlight is awesome with the body around it!

Nov 2, 2016
:43::tmi::113: For me that's the winner. Just wow. I am so happy you finished the front fender! I love these "streamline modern" lines on it, fit perfectly the overall style... Words escape me... I just noticed the stem has the curve of the body as well... What is this small cover on the body, behind the fork for, is it for the charging port?
Did you picture it like this at the beginning? This headlight is awesome with the body around it!
Wow thanks!
There is a flip round cover on each side. One is the charge port, the other is for the main key switch

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles