The Streamliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tail light on
DSC_0847.JPG

DSC_0848.JPG

It is a bit funny that I post under bikewhorder because looking at your Streamliner I can't but think about his streamline handmade pedals from the iron angel bike (one of the most beautiful builds I've had the pleasure of laying my eyes on).
These I think would be a great addition to your bike:
s-l300.jpg

I appologize for making a suggestion on your build, but couldn't help it.

Last edited:
So my day working on the bike turned into just half a day. Frustrating.

Anyway,

COMPETITION TIME!!

can anyone guess what I'm making here?
A full 10 points will go to anyone who can guess correctly...
DSC_0896.JPG

I have realised that the bike won't be finished for the show next weekend.
So instead I'm putting all the pieces together properly so that it is a viable bike, not just a pile of parts.
I'm going to the show on Saturday and I intend to take the bike, all be it not finished. I'm thinking I can do everything except the front wheel cover and the fabricated saddle.
In this form I'm hoping to be able to take it down the drag strip at the show on Saturday! I've already spoke to the organiser and he seems OK with it. Fingers crossed.

Ha, I was happy that I was able to get my skirts, fender, and guard to mesh up properly,,,,,,,then I pop over here and see professional metalwork connectors in action. I am humbled once again. :D

Seriously, I do a stupid eyeball flying through a ring and there's legitimate art going on!

Ha, I was happy that I was able to get my skirts, fender, and guard to mesh up properly,,,,,,,then I pop over here and see professional metalwork connectors in action. I am humbled once again. :D
To be fair, if I could get behind the panel, I would have used nuts and bolts. But there's just no way. I could have bought captive nut plates, but I like making stuff!

Thanks! If you anywhere near me, I'd stop by just to see this masterpiece. I'm looking for some white HDPE or similar plastic so I can take it off and fold it flat to put in a back pack when I don't need it.

Latest posts

Back