The stable is getting bigger...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked these up from CL...I did a quick fab job for them. I built an ice auger mount for an ATV. Cost me about $15 worth of material. What do you guys think?
3F73J13N35Ia5E75Ffccca1571193598911c7_zpseab2866b.jpg

Hawthornes...One is a 26", one I believe is a 22"? I take delivery of them tomorrow so I will know more then.

MplsCoaster said:
Sweet Finds! Gotta love twin top tubes

I got hooked with the Huffy Rail...Which we started working on again after a 2 month lull. I guess we wanted to wait until it was really cold to play in the garage. :)

I think I have a Rollfast version of that.
Snyder built frame I believe.

Crassly said:
Nice bikes, but I'm getting worried you are going to run out of room before you get up here to pick up this Monark! lol

I will never run out of room!I will however have to move some stuff around. I haven't forgot about you, thanks for hanging on to it for this long.

So I got the bikes this morning. The guy told me that the tan one was a 22". I figured that it was a 24" and the guy didn't know what he was talking about but there is no size on the tires. The rim measures about 21".

Somebody help! I searched the web and couldn't find any info.

Crassly said:
21 inch rim plus the height of the tire should be 24 inch.

Ok, thanks! That is what I was thinking. I raced a 24" cruiser for years I just never measured the rim!!!

Latest posts

Back