the spaceracer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received my final part last night! :) dont know what it is,but i`ll try to use it. can`t read the writing either! guess it`s foreign! now i gotta do something about those burned circles in my yard! :shock: :shock
DSCN0498.jpg
:
DSCN0495-1.jpg

ok guys,i`m calling this one done! :) think i`m gonna keep it around for a while,before she goes back stock. anyway,the mystery propulsion device,is just a girls tank that i drilled full of holes,ground to fit the head tube,filled it with 15ft. of blue El neon tubing hooked up to a 3 way switch,then painted w/ silver hammered finish paint. i decided to use just the axle mounted landing lights,and left the headlight off. the lights are 9 led keychain flashlights,mounted on very simple brackets.caveman technology at its finest! :lol: took some pics today,but still need to take some night shots! :wink:
DSCN0503.jpg
DSCN0505.jpg
DSCN0521.jpg
DSCN0502.jpg
DSCN0511.jpg
DSCN0506.jpg
DSCN0507.jpg
DSCN0500.jpg
DSCN0514.jpg
DSCN0518.jpg
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/texasbigjohn/DSCN0508.jpg[/IMG]

Looks perfect. Great idea on the perferated tank w/lights. I just saw that ELwire for the first time today. Where did you get yours.

It just keeps getting better and better and better!

cool! love the lighted tank. great idea. can't the battery pack for the neons go in the oil can?

cman, got the El wire from an ebay store. you can buy kits or wire,switches,etc.,separate. still have 10ft.of purple wire i bought for my black cherry dyno roadster! :D

Latest posts

Back