The Shadow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
It´s alive, It´s alive!!!
You´re not only an insanely great builder, you are really brave too!! :wink:

This is like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. If you had a "Cat in the Hat" outfit, you could be in the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade......This is the COOLEST-WILDEST bike I've ever seen. Just made my short list.............down to ONE! :wink:

Nice work on the jackshaft set up, I'm gonna need to make one for a burrito I'm startin to design, smaller gears though. Looks like a blast to ride....

Nicely done. The designer is artful and the execution is tops. I kinda want a tall bike now.

When do we get to see a ride through the tunnel :wink: :wink:

KOTA said:
This is like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. If you had a "Cat in the Hat" outfit, you could be in the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade...... :wink:

That's it!
You're Dr. Seuss!
Can I hire you to show up at my daughters first birthday party??!! :)

I love it! VERY clean application. And based on the thread. Very few setbacks. You have to be extremely happy with it.
I'm inspired to "GO TALL" now.....

Regards,
Jules

If you need a chain tensioner, maybe you could try and make your extra crank/jack shaft adjustable.
Good looking vehicle, this thing makes a tallbike look like serious transport.
My guess on the wheel size is 24".

I go to work for a day and all these nice things said about me behind my back. Thanks all.

It is cool. 8)
Like butter.
Dr.Seuss?.......birthday?.......I've have the icing!
26" wheels, using a BMX freewheel for tension.
Dang this bike is serious transport.
Reinvention? They were first work bikes. Now it's a designer drug! :shock:
I wish you all double high tall bikes for Christmas! :mrgreen:

Graylock :wink:

Latest posts

Back