The SASE Experiment UPDATE: 6/14/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The SASE Experiment, More stickers!

Today I got back 1 envelope from Answer BMX with 9 stickers.

IMG_4947.jpg

Now you need to have another contest....."Guess the Grand Total of Stickers Contest". I'm happy for tthe response you recieved. Gary

CHAMPION123 said:
Now you need to have another contest....."Guess the Grand Total of Stickers Contest". I'm happy for tthe response you recieved. Gary

That's a great idea, but everyone has a head start with what I've posted so far. :lol:

Very cool. I love stickers so much that I bought a plotter about 10 years ago and started making them. This way I always have the one of kind stickers. You don't know how many people I have caught photographing the stickers on my truck!

here is what i have on the truck right now. i think its time to change them since they have been there for a almost a year and a half.

custom made monster with fox head done in 3 layers of color. nothing printed its all cut vinyl

ex.jpg

axsepul said:
Very cool. I love stickers so much that I bought a plotter about 10 years ago and started making them. This way I always have the one of kind stickers. You don't know how many people I have caught photographing the stickers on my truck!

I had a friend who bought one years ago and I use to have him make custom decals for me, die cuts are my favorite, if you don't mind, PM me sometime and let me know how much you would charge me for small orders.

SO, today, Felt BMX got back with me:

IMG_4976.jpg

The stickers I got from felt were in a sealed plastic bag, like a "packaged" amount of stickers, this was also true of Terrible One, the rest so far have just thrown some stuff in the envelope, which is pretty cool.

OK, this is just plain classy, had a big padded envelope in the mail today, in he return address location it just said "Pacific" hand written, when I opened it up I had some nice large die cut GT decals and small ones and get this, they returned my SASE, so now I have one to send out to another company. Cool.

IMG_4977.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Nice, GT has some nice freebies there.

Yeah, and something else curious I just noticed looking at the photo, how did they get the additional 4 digits of my zip code... I don't even know them!

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Nice, GT has some nice freebies there.

Yeah, and something else curious I just noticed looking at the photo, how did they get the additional 4 digits of my zip code... I don't even know them!
Zooming in on the picture it looks like your return address label has the last 4 as well. Maybe they copied it.

outskirtscustoms said:
Zooming in on the picture it looks like your return address label has the last 4 as well. Maybe they copied it.

Haha, you're right, I'm an idiot. I get all these free return labels in mail, maybe I should actually pay attention to them once in a while.

Latest posts

Back