The 'Rickety Ratt - PICS OF THE TRASHED BIKE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The 'Rickety Ratt NEW PICS - 7-22

Thanks Randy and Truck.

Just took it for the morning ride. Its so nice. :D im happy with it so far. Today, im gonna try and mount a headbadge and put the new tires on. I need to call the school shop teacher and get in to use the band saw to make my insert.. :)

Thanks Cman, im feeling shorty apes on a dropp neck to keep the low profile stance, not sure yet, I got differnt tires for her, and im mounting a rear fender and a tank insert.. I really want one of them motor kids on it :D well see.. but i just opend my bag of tricks n all u know now whats coming.. So stay tuned.

Re: The 'Rickety Ratt !!-UPDATED W/PICS 7-21-!!

ricksterr1221 said:
i took it up to the quarter carwas and pressurewashed off all the acidy gunky paint mess..

Hey Rick, aren't you too young to be calling it a Quarter Carwash? I've been refering to them as a Fifty-Cent Carwash for about twenty years now . . . :lol:
Doesn't it take like ten quarters to even get them to start?

btw, your bike is looking great! Keep up the good work!

Mark

hahaha, idk it takes quarters so thats why i call it that.. it takes 7 to start ones here.. RIPOFF. But thanks man, i appreciate it, i like it tooo. Looks mean donit? ;] Going 2 pic up my new bars in a bit. It looks like Rain. ONO! :cry:

Hey Ricky, everyone has their on "style" of bikes they build.........That bike gots RICKSTERR written all over it. Cool, as usual.

Thanks kota, I really appreciate that comment. I take pride in my bikes.. and anything i build. I appreciate the kind words :mrgreen: Wait till its done!!!

So, i just got in.. I fixed the thread issue on the fork, the tubes a little too long.. i got this weird thing that goes ontop of the bearings and .. Idk ill take pics :) i cant describe. I road for about 3 hours in on n off drizzling, Im not sure why, the frame isnt rusting :? ? will it rust?

Im really happy with the way it rides. I was stranded how ever, when i flipped pivots in the fork, i stripped a nut, thank god my buddy has a pick up haha, he rescued me. ;) Im gonna work on it more tomorrow. :)

ricksterr1221 said:
Im gonna work on it more tomorrow. :)
Rick, either wash a pair of shorts first or leave the lenscap on your camera! :lol:
ricksterr1221 said:
PICT0016-2.jpg

I dont have no clean shorts and its about 90 out so, Im sporting some very.. "cool" atire. I caught quite a draft :lol: :lol:

hahaha Funny. :) I cant work on it right now :cry: Its pouring.. I dont have the heart to put my pretty polished bikes out in the yard so i can work in the dry garage lol. Ugh. :| Im so bored.

GOOD MOVIE TO WATCH, RANDOM BUT WATCH IT.. Paul Blart MALL COP. I never laughed so hard.. HE Got drunk in the movie, i can relate, ya gotta watch it.

nice shorts and cool bike a proper rat for sure. and to add i miss kev too

.... thanks Karf. ;) Yeah we need to get ahold of him, the butthead could at least pop in n say hi lol. :p It rides so nice man.. Wow

ricky, lookin good dude. wear a dress if ya have too.lol.

Outlaw :p

i think kev is busy bothering movie studios trying to get them to do a second version of RAD so he can star in it :lol:

OUTLAW said:
ricky, lookin good dude. wear a dress if ya have too.lol.

Outlaw :p

... :| .... :) Wait.

And thanks man, she rides better then she looks.. Like most things in my life lately :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

karfer67 said:
i think kev is busy bothering movie studios trying to get them to do a second version of RAD so he can star in it :lol:
Whats rad?

Ohhhh. :) Yeeah, im a 90's child so i havent seen it.. Lol.

Latest posts

Back