THE OUTLAW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well got some stuff on the bike. haven't worked on it for a couple of days, had other stuff to do. now down with a bad back thats killing me. I twested it somehow. what fun. so no work getting done on my motorhome. then we are leaving for a road trip for a few weeks but will be checking in from time to time and see whats going on with the builds. a great line up thats for sure. since this is such a simple build I am doing it won't take long to finnish it. I am just keepin it KISS thats for sure. so all build on.

Outlaw 8)

well got some stuff done. my back is feeling better. I really twisted bad. working on a new tube for a seat post as the original still has the post in it. so have to install a new tube to put a seat post in. working on my rear fender that I built. almost finnished with my springer front end. got paint for the bike too.
am getting ready for our road trip so will be gone for a couple of weeks. will be watching while I am gone. have fun all. really great bikes being built. haven't seen all of em yet. later.

Outlaw 8)

back from our road trip. lots of fun. have lots of work to do around the house as usual and get my MH ready to sell.
I have some pic's of Outlaw but can't load em here. my photo bucket won't upload from my wifes photo site. it used too but not any more. so can someone load em for me if I e-mail em to you? i have to do this on my kayak forum. thanks, let me know.
will be working on the bike as time allows so this is a slow build although it is a simple build. thanks for any help.

Outlaw 8)

Welcome back. I was about to have to use a Josey Wales back page bump.

Now, GTB!!!!

the-outlaw-josey-wales-500x281.jpg

Your welcome for the new avatar photo.

thanks fish, as soon as I find out how to get it to my av I'll post it.
got some paint on the frame today but not done yet on paint. I am a buildin.lol

Outlaw 8)

well guess I'll have to jump out of here since I can't post pic's of my build. so everybody have fun.

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
thanks fish, as soon as I find out how to get it to my av I'll post it.

1-Right Click on this Image:

and save to your PC.

2-Go to USER CONTROL PANEL
3-Go to PROFILE
4-Go to EDIT AVATAR
5-Then UPLOAD FROM YOUR MACHINE
6-Choose you saved image

BOOM!!! New avatar :wink:

thanks gdcast, got it to work.

my wife has a photo alblum that all our pic's go to. I used to beable to upload to photobucket but now I can't. we have tried everything to do it but no go. on my kayak forum I can e-mail the pic's to someone and they are able to post for me. I tried to e-mail to me but can't post like he does it. he told me how to do it but no go. so I am stumped.

Outlaw

Try creating a new Photobucket account.

I use WEBSHOTS. Is probably not the best but works.
I usally can´t see pics posted from Photobucket, dunno why. :?

thanks guys. anything I do goes to my wifes photo site and I can't upload or download from there. we have tried every trick there is and no go. it will let me e-mail pic's to anyone but won't let me post. I send e-mail pic's to a guy in new york and he can post pic's to our kayak forum. I have sent e mail to me but I still can't post em to a forum. this is nuts.

Outlaw

1 go make a photobucket account,
2upload pictures to photobucket,
3 copy photo img.
4 past img on here...
Its a pain to go threw all that but not rocket science....
Whats the problem? hope this helps...

Sound like the problem is happening as the photos come off the camera... can you find the photos on your computer? (Not on the website, but on the computer)

I have a photo bucket account. had it for years. I know how to use it. the problem is since my wife put in a photo shop it has taken over. I was able to load from her site to photo bucket then post to my forums. now for some reason it won't let me do that. I am not able to open a new photo bucket account either. my wifes poto shop will not let me do anything but e-mail pictures. I need my own computor, yikes, I am so pissed. we have tried everything but no go. I was able to do my av of jesse wells and it went to my wifes photo shop but it took a bit to get it here. I tried a picture from her site and did the same thing to get it here but it would not go. thanks guys for your help.
the only way I can post is to e-mail my picture to someone on here and have them post em for me. any takers.

Outlaw

Latest posts

Back