The Official NERRB BS Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This thread is for all us New England Rat Rod Bikers to talk about random stuff so we don't clog up the "Events" threads.

Dear NERRBS - and that's all I'm going to say about that!

So, I put my new Ape Hangers on my Rollfast and it soo kicks butt. I also added some black and white pedals I got from Bri...very cool also. Lastly, I cut up some old dented up fenders and re-welded them together to wrap most of the way arounded my rear tire...needs a little tweaking but is coming along. I went to the swap looking for a nvintage head light...no Joy so I picked up two ratty old bodies and am making my own headlight - lease that's the plan. More to come as I find parts for my ride.

BARTO

Barto I've got a generator light if your interested...works good and everything

Hey nick I found a home for this fender
686207bae7c7f5cd01712254dd56cbb3.jpg
I turned it around and chopped it a bit but it seems to belong on this bike
810590e1b8181a87053458cb3012dcd8.jpg

Wow that's looking good! Take a side pic if you can.
What's the other plans for it?

Wow that's looking good! Take a side pic if you can.
What's the other plans for it?
7e15254dacbec96b3c29222de0fc30d0.jpg
I think I'm gonna roll it forward a bit so the end of the fender is even with the end of the rack. No plans yet, still in the " drink beer and stare at it" part of the project, and throwing some random parts at it to see if anything sticks...

I think I'm gonna roll it forward a bit so the end of the fender is even with the end of the rack. No plans yet, still in the " drink beer and stare at it" part of the project, and throwing some random parts at it to see if anything sticks...

I like it! :113:

It's looking good, Joel!

Phew, finally a nice day...I think I hit 1072 tag sales....didn't find one bike..... Did find an old oil bottle with a tin spout and an old 4" vice (5 bucks....who hoo). Also went to a car show and met a guy who "might want to buy some of my Model A parts or possibly swap for a 350 mouse 4 bolt. Still wish I found a bike!

Hey NERRB's, I have a 1960's BSA 3 speed I'm interested in selling..don't want to post it on the For Sale as I don't want to ship. If interested PM me with your email and I'll send you some pics...Bike is in pretty good origional shape...price, well, we can discuss...I'm open to offers as well.

BARTO

Latest posts

Back