The next major buildoff?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So we're almost wrapped up with one buildoff, when's the next one start and whatll it be?

Looking to participate for the first time, and naturally in a pre 1960s event Custom/Original categories

FZ

Since I have 2 aluminum frame bikes that need revamping, maybe an all aluminum bike build off?
index.php

index.php

Without going to straight BMX race frames...I have three in my horde that come to mind.

1 Jamis Earth Cruiser, '99 cantilever frame with 7spd nexus
2. Bianchi Milano cafe racer, also currently has 7spd nexus, though I'd probably go single speed
3 Jamis Boss 2000-something

Oh...then there is the Felt Scythe.

So I'm all set to start AlumBO threads. No promises on completion, I haven't managed that feat yet :blush:.

I'm just bummed that one turned up on Paul's coaster bike challenge vids. I was hoping to be the first to drop a bmx'd version on the forums :grin:.
That's exactly what I was thinking of too

The frame looks too small, but would be a good candidate for a BMX build
It's not quite as small as it looks... the oversized tubing makes it look smaller. Standard sized frame (~18") with very long top tube (23+"). As a road bike with dropbars, this would be the only guy that might fit that ...

celebrities-with-very-short-legs-L-Alt901.jpeg

They look like different sizes. Check out the space between the tubes where they meet the steerer, and the length of the seatpost. Red tire bike looks larger

Latest posts

Back