The Necromonger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I set out to build a bike that would scare my wife at the mere thought of me riding it. Mission accomplished!

That turned out slick!!! Great ideas and execution.

A few more pics....

Hi there, well done n the art work. sir may I ask how did you execute it on the wood? love it and still swooning over it.

Hi there, well done n the art work. sir may I ask how did you execute it on the wood? love it and still swooning over it.
It is a woodburn done by a woman named Melissa Burns and yeah that is her real name. She has a tattoo parlor in Billings, MT and does woodburning on the side. All flash tattoo style stuff. I met her at a local art fair and immediately thought about how her work could be applied to a bike. I traded her the tank work for a vintage stuffed mountain goat head I picked up at auction. Anything goes right! PM me if you want her contact info. She is awesome and loves trades.

It is a woodburn done by a woman named Melissa Burns and yeah that is her real name. She has a tattoo parlor in Billings, MT and does woodburning on the side. All flash tattoo style stuff. I met her at a local art fair and immediately thought about how her work could be applied to a bike. I traded her the tank work for a vintage stuffed mountain goat head I picked up at auction. Anything goes right! PM me if you want her contact info. She is awesome and loves trades.

Hi there, I really would love that (I collect anything that catches rust and dust, wink) however, the thing is i'm from the Philippines. but anyway your awesome build totally inspired me with my current project. God speed on your next project, hope to see your artwork on the next rrbo.

Latest posts

Back