"The Money Shot" *added a 3 speed*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My first stretch *Got some paint*

Looks really slick!!! I love the color 8) :mrgreen:

Re: My first stretch *Got some paint*

My bars came in I ordered some Nirve clean sweeps also got me rear fender painted and mounted. Just need to find a good deal on a springer!!
IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

Now im thinking white seat grips and tires? What do y'all think?

Re: My first stretch *Getting closer*

Just saw this for the first time...that is sooooo slick !! I really dig that color....what is that ? Springer would look totally sweet on there !! Mad Skills Bro !!! :D

Turned out GREAT!!! Now that you say it I think the White seat, grips and a set of white Brick tires would put it over the top! 8) :mrgreen:

old school 64 said:
Just saw this for the first time...that is sooooo slick !! I really dig that color....what is that ? Springer would look totally sweet on there !! Mad Skills Bro !!! :D
Thanks!! The color is Lime Ice.
FatBoy said:
Turned out GREAT!!! Now that you say it I think the White seat, grips and a set of white Brick tires would put it over the top! 8) :mrgreen:
Yeah man I was thinking the white would set it off!!

Re: My first stretch *Need help with forks*

A Bent springer would look good.You could also make your own with the WCC fork like Yoothgeye did on his Gi Jesse build off bike ,really cool idea.. 8) :mrgreen:

Re: My first stretch *Looking for a springer*

Really like your build! Now I wish I knew how to weld!

Re: My first stretch *Looking for a springer*

Turtlesixfour said:
Really like your build! Now I wish I knew how to weld!
Thanks Turtle64, That is how I felt when I joined this forum....I just cut the bike in half and learned as I went... It came out pretty good, and the second one I built came out even better.

Latest posts

Back