The Highwayman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have been a lurker on this site for a while. I think the creativity here is fantastic. This is my latest build, The Highwayman. It is an old Hiawatha Skiptooth. I am not sure of the year. I know I will have to do an introduction later. My daughter has helped me with the computer, as I am not good at it. Thank you From the Old Cranks Garage. Tucker

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

Cool bike! It would fit in real good on one of our Detroit rides! :p In fact we could use a whole herd of them!
You got a lot going on accessory wise. It really came together well and definitely lives up to it's name.
Thanks,
Chainy

I give an automatic 5 points for any bike with a sidearm holstered to it! Nice details.

Hello , Thanks for all of your nice comments, I will try to answer your questions. I should have put a build sheet on this thread. The front wheel caps are Desert trays from value village. I can not remember where the grips came from, they were in the parts box and I liked them for this project. The thing on the gas tank is an old electrical knife switch, made out of poceline and copper. It turns the light on.The fork and handle bar are from a schwin the World (I do not have the key). The head lite is off a 1920,s british car. The pistol is a Replica 1852 sharps. There has been no painting on the bike, it is the way i got it. The hub is a black out new departure hub.all the other trinkets were in stock. The seat came with the bike it is a messenger,and is perfect for a ratty build. Please let me know if there are anymore Questions. I going out to garage to wreck anothor one, this time the victim is a 1966 CCM camel back Thanks Tucker

looks good love the chain guard and the patina. sadle bags are a nice touch too

Latest posts

Back