THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/16 MO parts pics

no sorry no time machine but i spent some time after work today cleaning up the spoke nipples (cant wait for the jokes to fly) and once i get the wheels built and tires mounted then i can really see where everything will sit and the real fun can begin 8)

hmmm, nipples, have to see how i can put that on my Lady Rat.hmmm.lol. remember me, i have mood swings. glad my bike wasn't in your way.lol

Outlaw

your bike is really looking fantastic! can't wait to see what you come up with next.

thanks guys for the kind words. found some plate laying around the garage to make the new rockers out of. pics will follow soon ....... maybe

got the spoke length for the wheels figured out i am going to lace them tonight so i can really see where things will sit. then the real fun begins and the metal shall fly :D

i hope i just dont make anyone sea sick looking at the pics

i doubt it anyways i might just be leading you in the wrong direction remember?

Karfer, we know your building a bad boy trike.lol. who ya fooling. the deal is up, we are on to ya.lol

Outlaw

unicycle with training wheels :p

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/12 NEW update

karfer67 said:
just a few parts pics.

first these were given to me by a friend a few years ago and i think they are the great beginnings of a seat. they are 392 hemi race valve springs.

pics072.jpg

second another friend gave me these years ago. they were wine toppers and i think they have to go somewhere on this build.

pics075.jpg

Whoa! Cool springs! They look TIG welded. What kind of rod did you use? Bike looks great.

these came from wingman it was a failed project of his so he scraped it and gave them to me. i think he used brass rod. still not sure what i am going to do with them just yet we shall see. i wish i had a tig or even better knew how to use one :lol: but i get by with my trusty Lincoln mig.

mybike001.jpg

just to prove that all this insanity is all sensor's fault i submit exhibit A. this is in his intro and now this frame (it was just the frame) is what i ended up with.

wasnt my fault.......it was going one way or another(besides...you said if i considered selling it let you know)
hey....wonders will never cease!!!!i started playing with cars again :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back