THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/06 pics

karfer67 said:
pics035.jpg
The Bars are SICK! and love both of the hubs can't wait to see the wheels.
the bent fork looks so much better
keep up the great work :mrgreen:
Thanks Skip

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/12 NEW update

i am just going to make new rockers i want to make them longer anyways u know me everything has to be changed around or i just would not be happy

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/08 update

karfer67 said:
pics069.jpg

here is another angle

The work you did on the forks turned out really nice Karfer, but your dartboard is hanging upsidedown! :lol:

Sensor, why would want one of those silly garbage cans? It'll hold only lighter-than-air trash . . . anything else just falls back to the floor!

your build looks killer as always! :mrgreen: didnt notice your fork till now! thought i was being creative when i came up with my "colnark"! :lol: :lol: oh well!
DSCN1030.jpg

i came up with this mod when i had two different ones fail on customer's bikes. then i thought to myself "well the front half will work with any rear bladed fork and they are strong so why not? i find this is the only way to really make this fork reliable and safe. plus it gives the fork a different look. but this is the first one i have tried bending the front legs to match the rear.

I was already going to use a Worksman fork to replace my broken Crossbow rear. Now it looks like your idea to bend the fronts has officially started a trend.

awwwww thanks but in reality i just was trying to make it look better. i will let u know how it works out when i get her on the road. i might end up having to gusset it

not sure if i should keep posting pics or keep some things under wraps hmmmmmmmmmmmm. thanks for the kind words

just a few parts pics.

first these were given to me by a friend a few years ago and i think they are the great beginnings of a seat. they are 392 hemi race valve springs.

pics072.jpg

second another friend gave me these years ago. they were wine toppers and i think they have to go somewhere on this build.

pics075.jpg

i think it's time to hide if ya know what i mean. that is lookin real good.

Outlaw

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/14 NEW parts pics

hmmmmmmmm........
i may have a clue as to what youre thinking for the seat...i guess time will tell
and i dont see any lines on the plaques :shock:

karfer67 said:
just a few parts pics.

first these were given to me by a friend a few years ago and i think they are the great beginnings of a seat. they are 392 hemi race valve springs.

pics072.jpg

second another friend gave me these years ago. they were wine toppers and i think they have to go somewhere on this build.

pics075.jpg
Awww man, Now your getting closer to my springer front end Idea, but its ok you will actually build yours, mine is a definet maybe :roll:

you worry too much neither of these parts are going on the fork. you should know me better than that by now i gotta keep ya guessing 8)

figured out what i am going to do with the rear end of the bike it will be springgy :lol:

mo parts

old stud tires i think they will look right for what i want
pics082.jpg

pics081.jpg

then some old schwinn script grips
pics083.jpg

Latest posts

Back