THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok i caved i have the stuff to do what i want thanks to sensor so blame him. i will take pics of the frame and here we go :mrgreen: the name is rather simple first my new home town of galt then hooligan for no real reason other than my club association. all i will say at this point is she will be a proper rat.

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN

What's a "proper rat"?...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not as shinny as some of my past work i guess u could say. and it is based on a schwinn canti fat tire frame for those wondering

pics014.jpg

pics015.jpg

like i said just a cute lil schwinn canti frame :mrgreen:

yep same one now it has had some time to dry out. and sensor no worries about not having the screws i wont be using them 8)

i was thinking bubble gum :lol:

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/06 pics

brought in my old new departure A hub that i have had for a long time and thought that it was long gone. i had never taken one of these apart
pics021.jpg

pics022.jpg

pics023.jpg

pics024.jpg

all cleaned up ready to go, now i gotta find a rim

i should have done a tutorial of how it goes together huh? but it is super simple inside. it cleaned up well too but finding the missing bearing took me awhile

new pics of first mock up to be posted later 8)

playing with parts. got the fork mostly setup but i am going to have to build some new rockers if i am going to run the front end low like i want to. otherwise the wheel might pop out which would not be a good time

pics025.jpg

a huge thanks to frank for the rims i was stressing over what to use all day yesterday
pics027.jpg

pics028.jpg

pics029.jpg

pics030.jpg

pics031.jpg

pics033.jpg

pics035.jpg

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/07 pics

i am still thinking about doing custom bars but these are so cool as they are iduno :?:

Latest posts

Back