The Forward look... THE END!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, i've finally decided to be part of the build off.
First time for me... yesssss...I'm a newbie :mrgreen:

Don't be fooled, don't expect to find fins in this build, I'm not a mopar addict.
So why call my build like this??? Here is the answer:

P1120342.JPG

This is what I'm starting with because that's all I have... No crazy or killer frame here, I'm so jealous when I see what kind of stuff is available for most of you.

So, here it is, probably the ugliest frame of the build off!!!!!!! No idea of the year (I guess mid 60's) or country of birth...

P1120337.JPG

The idea is to mix old and new parts with the look of a vintage track bike. Not my preferred style and certainly not your's too but want to build what's inside my head for some times. Also want to go the rat way (hey we're on RRB!!!!!)so I want a modern vision of the billion times seen combo red wheels/whitewalls. Not easy to explain with my poor english but I have it in my mind.

Now lets go to dismant... wait no...have to clean up my garage before anything else.

More soon...I hope :D

Re: The Forward look...

Mr. Kool said:
Don't be fooled, don't expect to find fins in this build, I'm not a mopar addict.

Boooooooo!

I was hoping to see some Virgil Exner inspired build here!

still, super cool front fender and chainguard

Welcome to the jungle!! Now...get ta buildin'!! Peace

Lugged frame... an awesome front fender and a stylish chain guard. That is a nice frame! Just throwin an idea your way but a fixed gear would be cool, or a flip-flop hub so you have free wheel or fixed, just an idea! Cool build!

That's a sweet bike!Lots of cool details on it already.What's that cylinder thing hanging on the left side of the handlebar :?: Looks cool :!:

Wow!!! Didn't expected so much feedback!!! Well, didn't expected feedback at all, it's not even started :mrgreen:
Garage is now clean so tonight i dismantle it.

To answer to questions:
No turn signal but reflectors on the sides of the tailight. And it's a bell hanging from the handlebar. Can post pic of it if interested. Flip flop rear hub is on its way.

Really like the look of this bike.... I wonder if you could show some detailed shots of the handle bars???? I can't wait to see what you do with it

Re: The Forward look... Naked frame...

Well almost...., didn't had the right tools to finish. Tomorrow, clean up and maybe strip it to bare metal. Spend at least 20 minutes looking at 22 balls from 50 that make the bearing when I've removed the fork!!!! :mrgreen:

P1120358.JPG

Pics of bell, handlebar for those who asked and OEM anti theft system.

P1120355.JPG

P1120356.JPG

P1120354.JPG

Re: The Forward look... Naked frame

Cool stuff there.Can't wait to see more!

its great to see another non fat tire ride!i'm a newbie also

oh wow, I didnt even see how pretty the lugs were before, you could do some really cool stuff with this

Latest posts

Back