The Evans Drag-On Sonic Scout--done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its been a long five weeks getting this old girl back up and running in time for the build off.I took her down to the Chesire Farmington Canal Greenway rail trail for some photos and to give a trial shortie ride.She ran excellent with the exception of forgetting my allen wrenches so I couldn't readjust the seatpost and the the gearing I selected is a little stiff,no biggie with the Sturmey Archer hubs.When I get the chance I'll swap the 16 tooth on the back for an 18 and she'll be a nice comfy fast cruiser.:thumbsup:.Hope you guys like the Drag-On,enjoy the pics:
009.JPG
006.JPG
003.JPG
011.JPG
025.JPG
018.JPG
012.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
002.JPG
006.JPG
015.JPG
026.JPG
010.JPG
005.JPG
013.JPG

Such a sucker for drag bikes

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

:43: I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!

Thanks very much guys,all of us know how much work can go into "its just a bike":headbang:.Just a little tweaking and she'll be ready for some real miles!I really appreciate your interest and comments:thumbsup:

Sick! Yo BTR. Sick! Awesome build. In the wind. Freedom. Richie Havens. Freedom. Motherless Child. Numero uno. The Artist and Creation. Peace Brother. Buzz Cut.

Sick! Yo BTR. Sick! Awesome build. In the wind. Freedom. Richie Havens. Freedom. Motherless Child. Numero uno. The Artist and Creation. Peace Brother. Buzz Cut.
Motherless child??Jeff you BBer,then of course you might be right because I'v heard some people mutter under their breath and slightly outta earshot its not his fault he was "hatched something something":rolleyes:.Gonna have to tighten up that buzz cut with a Big Ol BUZZ SAW with a rusty chain:grin:

Last edited:
Thanks for the comps guys,gonna have this bike flying this weekend with the gear ratio change.I try to build em for real miles,hope I'm correct.If anything breaks I can always fly home:rolleyes::grin:
001.JPG

Latest posts

Back