The Drag-On Sonic Scout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather is looking a little contrary to riding today so I'm gonna focus on getting a lot done,besides PeeWee is already been practicing his powershifting:rolleyes:.I mounted up the rack yesterday,looks really good in my op and I three different "hoodie"ornaments selected to swap out for fun when I get bored.The tin Zorgon rocketship "chaperone"will be mounted off the side of the handlebar gooseneck via bracket only as bike "candy"and not for actual rides and will have a quick release bracket.The seat is an Electra cruiser saddle which I find to be very comfortable on my longer rides and a "butterfly" motorcycle type kickstand will keep her on two wheels.Here we go:thumbsup:
006.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

The DragOn is is done SWEET,!!:dance2::41:.Photo shoot as time and weather permits,hope real soon.Its been a long month,I need to get back to riding not building:crazy:!!!

Last edited:
Its funny when you're done are you really:grin:??? Did a couple odds n ends today like getting the rocket ship "chaperone" airborn:rolleyes:,its easy on and easy off for display only.And bummer and disappointed that I didn't win the rocket tail lights on ebay that I wanted so I came up with this little set of "skull warp drive" exhaust for the time being until I can find something else that catches my eye :bigboss:!! Hope to do a photo shoot on wed if at all possible,lots of nice bikes in the build off this year taking old sow's ears and turning them into silk purses,course thats with a little blood sweat n tears:grin:!!
005.JPG
003.JPG

Forgot to mention that bike is done and is in the "finished" thread,thanks all for the encouragement and nudge to move this build along!

Latest posts

Back