The Drag-On Sonic Scout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
010.JPG
001.JPG
006.JPG
004.JPG
002.JPG
009.JPG
Whew it was a long one today but I got a ton accomplished.All that's left are the rack and seat and hook up the speedo and their ready when I get some free time.Hope by Sat she'll be complete and the photo shoot soon thereafter.By the way,does anyone else have this problem when working on stuff,man o man its like the show "Hoarders" on the top of my work bench and work area every time I do a project bike:crazy:.Heres a quick peek at todays progress and thanks for the comps guys its very appreciated:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can't wait to finish up this bike,I'm using up to much riding time doing this buildoff.I picked up this Evans off the bay a little more than a month ago and really hope to have her up and ready for some long rides soon. I'm trying to "debug" and detail it as I move the build along:39:.After a couple shake down runs I'll see if I can do a 60 miler:crazy:!If this bike runs as good as my Torpedo it should be no problem:thumbsup:

That is one slick hot rod right there!!!

Love the color scheme. I have an Evans Colson with the same fork and tank. I like what you have done there, good luck finishing up.

Love the color scheme. I have an Evans Colson with the same fork and tank. I like what you have done there, good luck finishing up.
Thanks,it took some time to find one that wasn't "Sonic"{no pun} sky high priced and in good shape,thanks for the comp!

Latest posts

Back