"The Dirty Devil" DONE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

Got some paint today.....looks like Sunday will be a cruising at the beach day!!!
443fea73-5ab8-99d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

Very nice work! Looks GREAT and I am sure it rides AWESOME!

Re: 2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

jackdaw said:
Hey Bigdaddy, did you cut the cantilever tubes or heat and bend them? Rad bike.
Thanks Man, I cut them off and flipped them over put a solid steel sleeve and welded them back and the heated and bent the rear stays.. 8) 8)

I Finished up the Dirty Devil today. We loaded both bikes in the truck and went down to the beach.
SAM_0519.jpg

Found a couple cool places for pics 8)
SAM_0521.jpg

SAM_0524.jpg

SAM_0530.jpg

SAM_0528.jpg

Here is the happy owner heading off with his new bike!!!
IMG_4449.jpg

We did loose the rear fender and a coaster brake bolt, but all in all great day cruising with my best friend!!!!

Great JOB!!! That came out real nice!!!

that looks incredible man!!! im interested in seeing a possible build thread for your stretch as well... both very very cool looking bikes. and the riding pic of him is pretty rad!! nice work brother

Easy E

FatBoy said:
Great JOB!!! That came out real nice!!!
Thanks FatBoy I'm real happy with it. 8)
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Sweet, looks awesome! 8)
Thank you
elvis51 said:
that looks incredible man!!! im interested in seeing a possible build thread for your stretch as well... both very very cool looking bikes. and the riding pic of him is pretty rad!! nice work brother Easy E
Thanks Easy!! Here is the thread for my green stretch viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56271
Peanut said:
Awesome job!!! such a sweet looking ride. 8)
Thanks Peanut 8) :mrgreen:

Weniger ist mehr! thats german for "less is more". Your is simple and beautiful. Great work. Keep it that simple. Love the frame, I'm not that much into stretches, but this one is very cool.

Yep, I agree. Great looks on your ride! Congrats with your mission accomplished,dude. 8)
But what's the point of loading a bike on a truck, if you can ride it yourself? Forgive me my stupid question. I'm from Holland. :mrgreen:

marcus84 said:
Weniger ist mehr! thats german for "less is more". Your is simple and beautiful. Great work. Keep it that simple. Love the frame, I'm not that much into stretches, but this one is very cool.
Vielen Dank...Thanks google translate!!! I'm glad you dig it....I cant get over all the positive feedback from this site Thank you for all of it, just keeps me wanting to build more!!!
wimpy said:
Yep, I agree. Great looks on your ride! Congrats with your mission accomplished,dude. 8)
But what's the point of loading a bike on a truck, if you can ride it yourself? Forgive me my stupid question. I'm from Holland. :mrgreen:
Thanks Wimpy as far as loading the bikes in the truck it is about 7 miles to the beach with a giant bride on the way and not a lot of sidewalks and a ton of senior citizens that like to run over guys on bikes.. HAHAHAHA 8) 8)

Cool seeing your first two stretch threads! Just a preview of what you build now! Keep rolling brother!

Latest posts

Back