"The Dirty Devil" DONE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I almost have my Stretch done and my best friend says "Bro I need one of those" and here we go again!!
With a quick search on CL we found a nice candidate for $40.00 twenty minutes later we are ready to start cutting 8)

My friend loves his dirty devil shirt so that's how I came up with the name.....
DirtyDevilLogo.jpg

Here is the victim
5L55I55Kc3E33Gd3F4c4rd369e88d18a519e4.jpg

15 minutes later
IMG_4098.jpg

And now the fun begins
IMG_4111.jpg

The two pieces of conduit are not staying I am trying to find a piece of 2.5 inch oval tube

Re: Dirty Devil

Thats a great way to get a simple stretch done fast. Nice work. Waiting to see the finished product.

Re: 2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

Nice geometry this is gonna be good! 8) :mrgreen:

Re: Dirty Devil

FatBoy said:
Nice geometry this is gonna be good! 8) :mrgreen:
wimpy said:
Simplicity is a form of art. Nice job,so keep on going. 8)
tazman said:
Thats a great way to get a simple stretch done fast. Nice work. Waiting to see the finished product.
Hey thanks guys.... This bike is living up to it's name I had to stop working on it last week due to a smashed finger and today I was doing some welding and grinding on it and the grinder slipped and cut my index finger to the bone!! I cant wait for the cursed bike to be done and in someone else's garage!!!
IMG_4363.jpg

the frame looks awesome! would look cool with a raked lowrider fork on it or something to kinda throw the front wheel out a little more ya know? cant wait to see it finished!!

Easy E

Wow, good ideas on this one. I just picked up the same frame with 20" ww's, a 20" springer fork and banana seat in a trade and was wondering what to do with it. Let me know if you wanna sell or trade that chain guard, mine didn't come with one and will probably just build it up first before deciding what to do.

wimpy said:
That's bad luck, dude. Get well soon, so you can finish the bike.
Thanks Wimpy I got a little work done today cant grind or weld,but I was able to do a little paint and body work. With my one hand.
IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

elvis51 said:
the frame looks awesome! would look cool with a raked lowrider fork on it or something to kinda throw the front wheel out a little more ya know? cant wait to see it finished!! Easy E
Easy I was thinking the same thing But my Bro is not crazy about the idea....I hope he changes his mind tho.
Monster 550 said:
Wow, good ideas on this one. I just picked up the same frame with 20" ww's, a 20" springer fork and banana seat in a trade and was wondering what to do with it. Let me know if you wanna sell or trade that chain guard, mine didn't come with one and will probably just build it up first before deciding what to do.
Thanks Monster I'll let you know about that chain guard as soon as I figure out what im doing with it.

2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

Thanks Dr. T.... I'm running 26's so I guess the thick bricks are out. And as far as my friend goes, he was there for me when no one else was so i think it's a pretty fair trade off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd Stretch "The Dirty Devil"

Thanks jackdaw.... I really love the way it came out. I gave up trying to work with the splint on my hand so off it came. I mocked up dirty devil for a little shakedown..... Nice and straight a little wobble in the front nothing to serious.
443fea73-b286-8f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that turned out pretty rad dude! still think the front end needs something. apes maybe? to be raked out or something... maybe some triple trees? just my opinion... but regardless, looks awesome. you got me wanting to chop things up in my garage now!!! any ideas for paint yet?!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
that turned out pretty rad dude! still think the front end needs something. apes maybe? to be raked out or something... maybe some triple trees? just my opinion... but regardless, looks awesome. you got me wanting to chop things up in my garage now!!! any ideas for paint yet?!

Easy E
Thanks Easy I think he might go for the springer now....Flat metallic red like the wheels and the stem with black bars and black crank and sprocket. Get to cutting!!!
Bigdaddy

Latest posts

Back