The creamery and t bucket continuation thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1008.JPG
After the garage sale and a major cleaning, this is whats left in my garage to finish building as far as old bikes go. There are 4 more modern road bikes hanging on the other side of the garage, a chrome Raleigh Sports in a box, and all my parts sorted out on shelves. All my stuff is almost all in one place and I have enough projects to last me for a long time. The creamery and t bucket builds are in there if you look closely. I will dig them out and finish them one at a time. I still need to pack and organize the other side of the garage and set up my work area once and for all. Should be done by tonight. There are still 2 commuters and the pee wee herman rollfast project up in San Francisco. I need the commuters up there for now and the red rollfast will come down next week

Last edited:
View attachment 47908 After the garage sale and a major cleaning, this is whats left in my garage to finish building as far as old bikes go. There are 4 more modern road bikes hanging on the other side of the garage, a chrome Raleigh Sports in a box, and all my parts sorted out on shelves. All my stuff is almost all in one place and I have enough projects to last me for a long time. The creamery and t bucket builds are in there if you look closely. I will dig them out and finish them one at a time. I still need to pack and organize the other side of the garage and set up my work area once and for all. Should be done by tonight. There are still 2 commuters and the pee wee herman rollfast project up in San Francisco. I need the commuters up there for now and the red rollfast will come down next week
Got a big trade deal going down this week. Some duplicate type stuff is going away in exchange for some original bmx bikes and parts. Nothing too crazy just huffys and some parts. But they are the types of bikes i grew up around. Trying to have a wide variety of bikes. Both original examples and custom builds for each type. The creamery build will even go away in this but its ok. I have other ballooners coming in a different deal too

Ok, so the cwc bike was traded away towards some original 70's Huffy bmx bikes. A thunder road and a thunder trail. Both will receive mechanical restorations. I wanted to diversify my collection a little

I still have the trike and removed the bent springer today for a regular fork. I like the handling a lot better. I will focus on finishing the trike in the next week or two. The weather has improved here and the Mrs and I ride almost daily. We want to use the trike for grocery shopping

Latest posts

Back