The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 Reset?

The seat seems to just float now; really like the new look.

This is really cool. But I think I liked the other version with the nana seat better. Makes me wonder if there is something in between? Like a shorter polo seat. Maybe with a sissy bar like a Yamaha Moto-bike? Or like a motorcycle seat where two springs attach to the top bars?
Cool beans any way you slice it though.

bighit said:
So let be written so let it be done!

In your best Yul Brenner vioce...Or maybe that's Pharaoh Green? :lol:

Yeah ... I'm with Fisch and herr_rudolph.....
Still a heckuva cool bike and all, but that banana seat and tank really went well together. Like Fisch said maybe a Polo seat ehh...?
Lookin forward to what you do next though it's been a way cool build to watch so far.

Re: SSV#6 Time to get a Grip.

Ahh those are sweet grips man... I had a set on my very first mountain bike, back in 84.

I have a pair that's up for grabs now too if anyone is looking for them.

Good luck with the build!

--Rob

those grips would make cool shifter handles, wait, you DO have 2 shifters. just kinda thinkin out loud.

Re: SSV#6 Problems

try the overnite pb blaster soak and try it one more time in the morning before breakin out the hot wrench. just a sugestion, hope it comes apart for you.

pickle said:
all in favor say aye

aye :lol:

AYE!

bighit said:
Thanks but I am staying with the orange.

We're not asking you to paint the whole bike, just the little bit peeking through the lego welding helmet.

Give the people what they want! :D

Re: SSV#6 Problems

bighit said:
Let's see a pic of the Lego helmet.

legoweld.jpg

Latest posts

Back